Boneless BBQ Pork RibsFrom donnatmann 8 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Mix, salt and brown sugar and place in a pie plate, set aside.
- 2. Double Foil a 13x 9 or larger pan.
- 3. Rub ribs in salt and sugar mixture then place in pan.
- 4. Sprinkle Ribs with Paprika.
- 5. Add enough water to pan to cover Ribs half way or 1 inch.
- 6. Bake in 250*F oven for 1 hour, then turn Ribs and Bake 1 1/2 hrs more.
- 7. Drain water out of pan and then cover Ribs with BBQ sauce.
- 8. Bake 1/2 hour longer, then serve.