Pork Casserole With Mixed BeansFrom misslionheart 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups diced roast pork shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups (10 ounce package) frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained shopping list
- 2 cups prepared seasoned mashed potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheese, optional shopping list
- tin of mixed beans, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-low heat;
- Add onion and sauté until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in flour until well blended;
- Add salt, poultry seasoning, and pepper.
- Gradually add broth and water, stirring until thickened and bubbly.
- Add the diced pork and vegetables; heat through
- Pour into a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Spoon prepared mashed potatoes evenly over the mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 35 minutes, topping with cheese the last 5 minutes, if desired.