Cranberry Salad Dated 1931From chefmeow 10 years ago
- 3 packages raspberry gelatin shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 can whole cranberries and juice shopping list
- 1 small can crushed pineapple and juice shopping list
- 1 cup port wine shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Cool slightly.
- Add cranberries, pineapple, wine and walnuts.
- Let set in large glass pan.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream then spread over gelatin mixture.
- Chill several hours then cut into squares.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!