Mango Chicken Salad DiabeticFrom shirleyoma 8 years ago
- mango CHICKEN SALAD shopping list
- Yield: 4 servings shopping list
- 2 cups cooked skinless, boneless chicken breasts, shopping list
- cubed into 2-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 large mango, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup halved green grapes shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced red onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced parsley shopping list
- 1 cup nonfat mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large salad bowl, combine the chicken, mango,
- grapes, red onion, scallions, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour
- cream, orange juice, ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Fold the dressing into the chicken salad.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving (3/4 cup):
- Calories: 239, Fat: 4 g, Cholesterol: 62 mg, Sodium: 494 mg,
- Carbohydrate: 27 g, Dietary Fiber: 2 g, Sugars: 20 g, Protein: 24 g Diabetic
- Exchanges: 1 Carbohydrate, 3 Very Lean Meat, 1 Fruit
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating2 people
tasty, tasty...thanksdtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it