Honey Mustard ChickenFrom dragonflylady13 8 years ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 jar clover honey shopping list
- 3 tbsp. white wine vinegar or apple-cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken on a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, lightly score chicken breasts on both sides.
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking pan with foil. Spray foil with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
- Measure out 1/4 C honey.
- In a small bowl, stir together vinegar and dry mustard. Add honey, green onions, dijon mustard, thyme and oregano. Mix well.
- Place chicken in prepared pan. Brush chicken with half of honey mustard sauce.
- Bake, turning once and brusshing with remaining sauce, until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 30 minutes.
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!