Monster CookiesFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 12 eggs shopping list
- 2 lbs. brown sugar shopping list
- 4 cups white sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla shopping list
- 8 teaspoons soda shopping list
- 1 lb.oleo shopping list
- 3 lbs. peanut butter shopping list
- 18 cups oatmeal shopping list
- 1 lb. chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 lb. M&M candies or chocolate covered peanuts shopping list
- 1 lb. raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients in order given.
- Using an Ice Scoop, scoop out dough and drop on cookie sheets, (I use parchmont paper, no need for greasing pans and they turn out beautiful) Place about 6 cookies to a sheet.
- Bake approximately 12 minutes or so - do not overbake.
- These freeze well and are really wonderful. They also make very good ice cream sandwiches
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating3 people
Made your Monster cookie recipe (cut the recipe in half and still had a ton!)and my family loved them. Thanks and you get my five.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
Love Love Love Monster Cookies!sunny in Portland loved it
We used to make these for the Church Bake Sale, forgot all about them.. thanks for posting it, I couldn't find my recipe... Great postshirleyoma in Cove loved it