Crockpot MacaroniFrom achope246 9 years ago
- 8 oz macaroni noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter (play with this - can be too greasy), melted shopping list
- 1 large can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 and 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 2 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Combine in crockpot, reserving 1/2 cup cheese for top.
- Cook on low for 3 hours.
- Add reserved cheese to top when ready to eat.
People Who Like This Dish 89
The Cookachope246 Gastonia, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!