Easy Venison DinnerFrom mrscoach 7 years ago
- Venison: I used approx 1 1/5 lbs of loin, orignal recipe called for roast/steak but I was being cautious since I didn't know how strong this buck would be. shopping list
- 2 - 4 eggs, beaten. recipe called for 2, I wasn't comfortable with the coverage shopping list
- flour, salt, pepper - I didn't use salt, the soup has plenty shopping list
- Golden mushroom condensed soup, do not dilute shopping list
- oil shopping list
How to make it
- Slice venison into 1/4 - 3/8" thick slices/medallions
- Beat eggs, soak venison in eggs for 20 minutes
- towards the end of the soaking time, heat your oil and doctor up you flour. (since I didn't use salt, I peppered when they were in the pan) and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Let extra egg drip of the venison but do not rinse. flour lightly and brown each side quickly in the oil. Let rest on paper towels briefly.
- Spray 9 x 13 with non-stick spray, place deer in pan, and spread the undiluted soup over the top. Cover w/ foil and bake for approx 50 minutes, depending on how thick you cut your meat.
The Cookmrscoach Franklin County, MO
The Rating4 people
luv venison and this sounds delicous thanks mushroom soup a plus high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds really good! I'm trying it tonight using two backstrap steaks. Soaking in egg as I type. I might even toss in a couple more seasonings. I have a ton of recipes for venison if anyone wants them. Some are excellent. I compiled a recipe book...moreperlandra in Rapid City loved it
I like venison anyway you cook it, but this is the way i always cooked rabbit, which i don't like. I could at least eat it this way.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!