Easy Venison DinnerFrom mrscoach 9 years ago
- Venison: I used approx 1 1/5 lbs of loin, orignal recipe called for roast/steak but I was being cautious since I didn't know how strong this buck would be. shopping list
- 2 - 4 eggs, beaten. recipe called for 2, I wasn't comfortable with the coverage shopping list
- flour, salt, pepper - I didn't use salt, the soup has plenty shopping list
- Golden mushroom condensed soup, do not dilute shopping list
- oil shopping list
How to make it
- Slice venison into 1/4 - 3/8" thick slices/medallions
- Beat eggs, soak venison in eggs for 20 minutes
- towards the end of the soaking time, heat your oil and doctor up you flour. (since I didn't use salt, I peppered when they were in the pan) and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Let extra egg drip of the venison but do not rinse. flour lightly and brown each side quickly in the oil. Let rest on paper towels briefly.
- Spray 9 x 13 with non-stick spray, place deer in pan, and spread the undiluted soup over the top. Cover w/ foil and bake for approx 50 minutes, depending on how thick you cut your meat.
The Cookmrscoach Franklin County, MO
The Rating4 people
I like venison anyway you cook it, but this is the way i always cooked rabbit, which i don't like. I could at least eat it this way.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
This sounds really good! I'm trying it tonight using two backstrap steaks. Soaking in egg as I type. I might even toss in a couple more seasonings. I have a ton of recipes for venison if anyone wants them. Some are excellent. I compiled a recipe book...moreperlandra in Rapid City loved it
luv venison and this sounds delicous thanks mushroom soup a plus high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!