Creamy Garlic Prawn FettuccineFrom ponikuta 9 years ago
- 400g fettuccine shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 finely chopped medium sized onion shopping list
- 3 crushed cloves of garlic shopping list
- 3 medium sized tomatoes, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 60ml white wine shopping list
- 300ml light cooking cream shopping list
- 600g cooked, peeled, deveined and tails intact medium prawn shopping list
- 15g fresh basil shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the fettuccine according to the package and drain.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat and stir-fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato and wine and cook for 3 minutes before adding the cream.
- Bring to boil, then reduce the heat to simmer for 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Stir in the prawns, fettuccine and toss.
- Gentle stir in the basil and serve immediately.