Potato PizzaFrom nlo209 7 years ago
- 1 10 ounce package refrigerated pizza dough shopping list
- 1 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh garlic shopping list
- 1 8 ounce package (2 cups) shredded four or five cheese blend pizza cheese shopping list
- 2 medium red potatoes, cooked and cut into 1/4 inch slices shopping list
- 2 to 3 tsp. snipped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Lightly grease a 15x10 inch cookie sheet or baking pan. Unroll pizza dough. Transfer to greased pan, pressing out dough with your hands to a 12x10 inch rectangle.
- Build up edges slightly. Bake for 7 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine olive oil and garlic. Brush over hot crust. Sprinkle with half of the cheese blend. Arrange sliced potatoes over all. Sprinkle remaining cheese and the rosemary over potatoes. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven let cool slightly and cut into appetizer size wedges.
The Cooknlo209 Toronto, CA
The Rating1 people
This looks interesting! I saved it. Thanks. :)frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
I made this tonight using a garlic Naan I had to use up. It was pretty good, but I thought it could have used "something" - maybe some red onion or bacon. Or even some spinach. Still - I ate it all. Added my picture, too. A bit more in ...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!