Crockpot Tortilla SoupFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts halves shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp margarine shopping list
- 2 14- 1/2 oz. cans chicken broth shopping list
- 2 14-1/2 oz. cans chopped stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground cumin shopping list
- 8 oz. monterey jack cheese, cubed shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cook, debone and shred chicken
- Add minced garlic to margarine in slow cooker, saute.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese, sour cream and chips.
- Cover. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours
- Divide cubed cheese among 6 individual soup bowls.
- Ladle soup over cheese
- Sprinkle with chips and top each bowl with a dollop of sour cream