Lentils HumusFrom venus33 7 years ago
- 1 pack of lentils(nevermind the type) shopping list
- 1 garlic tooth shopping list
- Fresh ginger(optiona) shopping list
- 1 Chilly (opcional) shopping list
- 1 spoon of Thaine(cezame seads paste) shopping list
- 1 lime juice shopping list
- or Lemmon shopping list
- olive oil, a good portion shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Leave the Lentils if they aren't red in a boll with cold water for same hours,
- after cook with water add 1 oignon just for give same flavor don't put any salt and leave it cooking for 20 minutes,
- after to be cooked can add the salt and let it boil for a few minutes just to absorve the salt.
- When they are ready took out the water,
- put the lentils in a Mixer with the garlic, Chilly, thaine, giger and mixe until you have a purée.
- Put the paste in a boll
- and add the lime or lemmon juice and the olive oil and see if it needs same more salt.
- Before you serve put on top more olive oil without mix.
The Cookvenus33 Lisbon, PT
The Rating4 people
I like the red lentil they make a dramatic color compared to green or brown, a good change from Chick peas.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Tried this recipe it Rocks great for lo-cal lunch as veggie dip.Loved it Thanksdizzzykipper in Port Angeles loved it
Great, finally something to do with those red lentils in the cupboard! Thanks :)pocketfulofwords in Vanc Is loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!