Lentils HumusFrom venus33 8 years ago
- 1 pack of lentils(nevermind the type) shopping list
- 1 garlic tooth shopping list
- Fresh ginger(optiona) shopping list
- 1 Chilly (opcional) shopping list
- 1 spoon of Thaine(cezame seads paste) shopping list
- 1 lime juice shopping list
- or Lemmon shopping list
- olive oil, a good portion shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Leave the Lentils if they aren't red in a boll with cold water for same hours,
- after cook with water add 1 oignon just for give same flavor don't put any salt and leave it cooking for 20 minutes,
- after to be cooked can add the salt and let it boil for a few minutes just to absorve the salt.
- When they are ready took out the water,
- put the lentils in a Mixer with the garlic, Chilly, thaine, giger and mixe until you have a purée.
- Put the paste in a boll
- and add the lime or lemmon juice and the olive oil and see if it needs same more salt.
- Before you serve put on top more olive oil without mix.
The Cookvenus33 Lisbon, PT
The Rating4 people
Great, finally something to do with those red lentils in the cupboard! Thanks :)pocketfulofwords in Vanc Is loved it
Tried this recipe it Rocks great for lo-cal lunch as veggie dip.Loved it Thanksdizzzykipper in Port Angeles loved it
I like the red lentil they make a dramatic color compared to green or brown, a good change from Chick peas.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!