Molten Chocolate CakesFrom ambus 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat your oven at 400 F (200 C).
- Melt the dark chocolate and butter together using a double boiler or microwave for 30 seconds.
- Grease 6 individual molds and sprinkle with flour (silicone or large muffin pan). Remove the excess of flour.
- Use an electric mixer to mix together the eggs, egg yolk with the sugar, a pinch of salt and the vanilla extract, until your preparation is very light and white in color, and has tripled in volume.
- Slowly fold the melted chocolate in.
- Sprinkle the flour on top and fold in, making sure to keep the batter light.
- Fill the molds with the chocolate batter .
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 min and take out. Let cool down for a few min before unmolding.
- Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar if desired.
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating6 people
Great one.This is a must try recipe,saved.Your skills are getting much much better.Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
This is one beautiful dessert. And delicious too.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Looooooooooooove molton cakes, great post!sunny in Portland loved it