Puffy PaintFrom tuilelaith 9 years ago
How to make it
- Items Needed
- Liquid Tempera Paint to desired color
- Cardboard squares or really heavy paper
- Plastic squeeze bottles, such as mustard of ketchup containers
- 1. Mix equal parts of flour, water, and salt in a bowl.
- 2. Add liquid tempura paint for color in desired amount.
- 3. Pour into plastic squeeze bottles.
- 4. Squeeze mixture onto cardboard or heavy paper.
- 5. Mixture will harden in a puffy shape.
- 6. Colors will pool together without mixing.
- 7. Allow experimentation in design and pattern.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a non-washable paint, not for use with fabric.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating7 people
Excellent recipe for "puffy paint." I absolutely love it and it's perfect for children of any age ;)
A HIGH 5+++++++++ from me.lor in Toronto loved it
Hey, another great idea. I'm collecting for my sis who has kids. 5 forksshazam in New York loved it
Thank you.I added this to a few groups.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it