Deviled Eggs Potato SaladFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 9 hard boiled eggs peeled shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded pimentos shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded green pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 6 cups boiled potatoes cubed shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded dill pickles shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded celery shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Cut 6 eggs in half and remove yolk.
- Place yolks in bowl and mix with 1 teaspoon pickles, 1 teaspoon mustard, 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, dash of salt.
- Stuff eggs with the yolk mixture then set aside.
- Mix potatoes with remaining ingredients.
- Add eggs flaked with fork last.
- Top with paprika and arrange deviled eggs around top of salad for decorative look.