Sweet Potato CasseroleFrom dottiet 8 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1-Cup sugar shopping list
- 1 – 16 Oz. Can evaporated milk shopping list
- (or omit the sugar and evaporated milk and use 1 can sweetened condensed milk instead) shopping list
- ½ Cup 2% milk shopping list
- 2 Cups grated uncooked sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1-Teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1-Teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 2 2/3 Tablespoons margarine shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients (except margarine) and mix until smooth.
- Melt margarine in a shallow baking dish.
- Spoon sweet potato mixture into prepared dish.
- Bake at 350° preheated oven for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- From Dottie Theriault’s Collection.