Itaian Spaghetti PieFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 8 ounces spaghetti broken shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef browned shopping list
- 1/2 cup white onion chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 large jar spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 cup large curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti and drain well.
- Stir in butter, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and egg until combined.
- Pour into a greased rectangular pan.
- Spread cottage cheese over spaghetti.
- Brown hamburger, onion and green pepper in oil until meat is browned.
- Drain and stir in spaghetti sauce, sugar, oregano and garlic salt.
- Pour over spaghetti and cottage cheese layer then bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over meat and bake 10 minutes longer. Let stand a few minutes before cutting.