Chocolate pecan pieFrom loveberrytartlette 7 years ago
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar (white or brown- but not dark brown) shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- pinch of flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 1 cup light corn syrup (or 1 cup maple) shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/3 cup of chocolate syrup OR 1/2 cup chocolate baking chips shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup pecans shopping list
- pie crust store bought or see IVY for recipe shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat to 375
- whip the eggs in a large bowl slowly adding the sugar.
- add melted butter and vanilla, dashing in the flour and salt.
- stir in the corn syrup and chocolate syrup/chips until smooth and easy.
- Add the pecans.
- Bake for 35 mins and check.
- Check again shortly after.
- My oven is small so set oven accordingly. Size matters.
The Cookloveberrytartlette Fort Pierce, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!