Grilled Beef Steak In Thai MarinadeFrom dariana 7 years ago
- 2-1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk shopping list
- 1/2 stalk lemongrass, trimmed and coarsely chopped, or 1/8 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce or soy sauce shopping list
- 2 to 4 tablespoons red curry paste shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Trim fat from meat. Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine coconut milk, lemongrass or lemon peel, lime juice, fish sauce or soy sauce, red curry paste, and sugar; cover and blend or process until smooth. Pour marinade over meat. Close bag; refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally. Drain steaks, reserving marinade.
- Grill steaks on the grill rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium-hot coals for 12 to 15 minutes or to desired doneness (160 degrees F for medium doneness), turning once and brushing once with reserved marinade halfway through. Discard any remaining marinade. Remove steak from grill; let stand 5 minutes. Thinly slice meat across the grain. Makes 10 servings.
- Make-Ahead Tip: Up to 24 hours ahead, prepare marinade. Marinate steak as directed.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookdariana IL
- Not added to any groups yet!