Oreo Cookie dessertFrom crossfire 9 years ago
How to make it
- press oreos in 9 x 13 pan
- pour 1 stick melted butter over and chill.
- mix cream wheese with powdered sugar and 1 container cool whip.
- pour over cooled mixture
- mix chocolate pudding and milk according to directions on box.
- pour over cheese mixture
- top with last container of cool whip
- sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
The Rating5 people
Oh my gosh this sounds good!sunny in Portland loved it
This was so easy to make and it was fun smashing the Oreos! Just make sure you have enough milk in the fridge. You need a total of 8 cups. I brought this to work and it was gone in a second!!!! So yummy!!!!kellymae in CHICAGO loved it
Yum - I wish I had a big bowl of this stuff!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!