Brown Basmati Rice And French Green LentilsFrom darmorrow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine rice and lentils in a pot and rinse well.
- Cover the mix with water. I learned this trick from one of Chinese students- put the third finger into the water and rice mix. When the water is at the level of the first knuckle, that's enough. It works every time.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and you can soak it or start cooking right away.
- Bring to boil, cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
The Cookdarmorrow North Vancouver, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!