Awesome Broccoli Cheese CasseroleFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 finely chopped onions shopping list
- 3 10-ounce packages frozen chopped broccoli shopping list
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- salt, to taste shopping list
- ground black pepper, to taste shopping list
- 2 pinchs paprika shopping list
- 1 roll of Ritz crackers shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x13 inch
- baking dish.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together condensed cream of
- mushroom soup, mayonnaise, egg and onion.
- 3. Place frozen broccoli into a very large mixing bowl, Break up the frozen broccoli.
- Using a rubber spatula, scrape soup-mayonnaise mixture on top of
- broccoli, and mix well. Sprinkle on cheese and mix well, season. Spread mixture into prepared baking dish,
- 4.Sprinkle on the Crushed crackers mixed with melted butter
- 5. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour in the preheated oven.