Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese FrostingFrom mom2jndmc 5 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin puree shopping list
- 2c flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- ½ tsp ground cloves shopping list
- ½ tsp ground ginger shopping list
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 1 - 8oz package of cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 stick (8 tbsp) of butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 4 cups of powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray one 13X9" cake pan, or two square 8x8" pans. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, oil, sugar and pumpkin. Mix until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Mix. Then add to the pumpkin mixture and stir until blended.
- Spread evenly into desired pan. Bake at 340 degrees for 20-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake(s) comes out clean.
- Allow to cool
- Combine cream cheese and butter, mix well. Add the powdered sugar and beat until creamy.
- Spread on top of cake, and serve.
The Cookmom2jndmc Hibbing, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!