White ChiliFrom sunnyflower 8 years ago
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 med onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro (or 1/2 tsp ground coriander) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lime juice shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/4 tsp red pepper sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 can (11oz) whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 can (15-16oz) white kidney beans shopping list
- 1 can (15-16oz) great northern beans or garbanzo beans shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large frying pan over med heat. Cook onions and garlic until onions are tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except chicken. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer 20 minutes.
- Stir in chicken; simmer until hot.
- Serve with several bowls of "toppings' on the side: chopped green onions, diced tomatos, sliced avocado, shredded cheese, fat-free plain yogurt, crushed tortillas- for sprinkling over the chili. Enjoy!