Roast Loin of Pork with Dried Cherry GlazeFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- 2 to 2 1/2 lbs. pork tenderloin roast shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cherries shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- Makes 8 (3 oz) Servings shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Trim tenderloin well, and place on a rack above a roasting pan. Roast uncovered for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine ingredients for glaze, and set aside at room temperature while the meat roasts. This allows the cherries to become soft.
- Baste roast with glaze during final 30 minutes of roasting. Micro-cook remaining glaze in a glass or stoneware pouring vessel for 3 minutes on High power.
- Serve on the side with the sliced pork roast.