Chocolate Peanut Butter Tofu Ice CreamFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a blender, combine first four ingredients until mostly incorporated.
- Add the melted chocolate and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Process in an ice cream maker according to directions.
- Alternatively, freeze in ice cube trays and whirl in the blender.
- Return to the freezer to harden into a scoopable ice cream.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Health Food Junkies423 members
Sweet Tooth448 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members