Peanut Butter Chicken Stir FryFrom michelle73 8 years ago
- SAUCE shopping list
- 2 tbls. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 6 tbls. soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- STIR FRY shopping list
- 1 tbls. oil shopping list
- 4-6 boneless chicken breasts, sliced or cubed shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups green pepper, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups red pepper, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 large onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 3 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sauce ingredients and stir till smooth.
- Stir fry chicken in oil until cooked through.
- Remove chicken and add onion and peppers. Stir fry until they are cooked to your satisfaction. Some people like them half cooked but we like them fully cooked.
- Add mushrooms and garlic and stir fry for a few more minutes.
- Add sauce and cook until thick.
- Add chicken and cook till heated through.
- Serve hot over noodles or rice. I had a half a can of cashews in the cupboard and I sprinkled those on too!
The Cookmichelle73 Melville, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!