Awesome Cranberry SauceFrom paprikamama 9 years ago
- 1 package fresh cranberries washed and cleaned shopping list
- 1 orange peeled and cut into small chunks shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 shots of Grande Marnier shopping list
- sprinkle of nutmeg shopping list
- sprinkle of ground cloves shopping list
- sprinkle of cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade shopping list
How to make it
- add all of the above into a sauce pan.
- bring to a slow boil.
- reduce heat to simmer for about 25 minutes
- stir often so it doesnt burn.
- take a potatoe masher and smash the fruit coarsley.
- simmer for additional 10 minutes.
- enjoy warm or cold.