Positively Yummy Pumpkin FudgeFrom lor 8 years ago
- 3 cups white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts/pecans (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Butter or grease one 8 x 8 inch pan.
- In a 3 quart saucepan, mix together sugar, milk, corn syrup, pumpkin and salt.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue boiling.
- Do not stir.
- When mixture registers 232 degrees F (110 degrees C) on candy thermometer, or forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water, remove pan from heat.
- Stir in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, butter and nuts.
- Cool to lukewarm (110 degrees F or 43 degrees C on candy thermometer).
- Beat mixture until it is very thick and loses some of its gloss.
- Quickly pour into a greased eight-inch pan.
- When firm cut into 36 squares.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating5 people
This sounds great, thanks for another good one Lor!organicmama in loved it
It's made out of pumpkin...it's got to be good!gardenladyzoe in Snyder loved it
Holy crap! You can make Pumpkin Fudge???!!! I bow down to ye who has such ideas of greatness!!! I know, like I know, like I know that I will soooooo love this! High 5! ~Laura ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it