stir fry beef with spring onionFrom nakedchef 9 years ago
- marinade: 1 tbs soy sauce shopping list
- pinch of salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 tbs of shaoshing or chinese rice wine shopping list
- 2 cup oil shopping list
- ½ lb lean beef, very thinly sliced shopping list
- sauce : 1 tbsp chinese red vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp sesame oil shopping list
- ½ tsp ground Szechuan pepper shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 cups of scallions, cut into 10 cm lenght shopping list
- 1 tbs soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix soy sauce, the salt, shaoshing and 2 tbsps of the oil. Add the beef slices, marinate for 5 minutes.
- for the sauce Mix soy sauce with the vinegar, sesame seed oil and pepper in a small bowl.
- Heat oil . Add the garlic and stir fry for 10 seconds. Add the meat and stir fry until browned.
- Cut the spring onion into 10 cms pieces and add to the meat together with the vinegar mixture. Stir-fry for a few seconds. Serve,
The Cooknakedchef Taichung, TW
- Not added to any groups yet!