beef stir fry with asparagusFrom nakedchef 6 years ago
- 1/2 lb asparagus shopping list
- 3 lb. lean steak, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup chinese dry sherry shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup oil shopping list
- 2 inch ginger, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup garlic, chopped shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cut steak into strips, marinade with sugar, flour, sherry and soy sauce for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Heat 1/2 cup of oil in wok or skillet; stir-fry ginger 1 minute.
- Add beef with the marinade; stir-fry until beef changes color. Remove beef from wok.
- Add remaining oil to wok. Add garlic, stir-fry until almost tender, add
- asparagus;,stir-fry softly. Place beef in wok; stir-fry about 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat. Add salt and pepper, serve
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooknakedchef Taichung, TW
- Not added to any groups yet!