Mexican Layered DipFrom debra47 6 years ago
- (2) 15 ounce cans of refried beans or your own refried beans recipe shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped shopping list
- 2 T fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup salsa shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 5 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 4 ounce can sliced black olives shopping list
- tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Spread the beans in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Combine mayonnaise and sour cream and spread on top of the beans.
- Sprinkle the chopped avocados with the lemon juice.
- Layer over the mayonnaise mixture.
- Cover with the salsa.
- Sprinkle with the cheeses, then onions .
- Top with the sliced black olives.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Que aproveche!
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating4 people
I made this tonight and it's very good! I didn't bake it as the recipe suggested, as I've had similar versions fresh and they were good, and I needed it for a potluck. Here's what I changed:
I layered the ingredients on a large serving platter...morestrollernut in Dallas loved it
strollernut in Dallas loved it