French Lace CookiesFrom cyates798 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine flour and pecans in a large mixing bowl, set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Cool, add flour mixture, mixing well.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 4 inches apart onto a well-greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
- Makes about 5 dozen
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!