Spinach Salad With Soy Sauce DressingFrom craftyazgirl 6 years ago
- 1 bunch (1lb.) fresh spinach shopping list
- 1/4 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 green onions,sliced diagonally, including green tops shopping list
- 1 cup fresh alfalfa or bean sprouts shopping list
- 1 avocado, diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup salted sunflower nuts shopping list
- --------DRESSING---------- shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Wash spinach well and dry. Remove stems.
- Combine spinach with mushrooms, green onions, and sprouts in chilled salad bowl.
- Top with avocado and sunflower nuts.
- Just before serving, mix soy sauce, vinegar and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss gently.