Spicy Garlic ShrimpFrom watson2167 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 6 large garlic cloves, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 2 large carrots, cut into julienne strips (2 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (flakes), if desired shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- Hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add oil; rotate skillet to coat side.
- Add garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Add shrimp; stir-fry 1 minute. Add carrots and red pepper flakes; stir-fry about 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink and firm and carrots are crisp-tender. Stir in cilantro. **NOTE** don't over cook your shrimp !!!
- Serve over rice.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!