Cranberry CoffeecakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2/3 cup butter softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1-3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 16 ounce can cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup pecans chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together butter and sugar then add eggs and mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt then mix well.
- Add sour cream and almond and vanilla extract.
- Place one third of batter in a 9-inch greased baking dish.
- Spread one-third of the cranberry sauce over batter and repeat this step twice.
- Sprinkle with pecans and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!