BurritosFrom imran 6 years ago
- ingrediants shopping list
- 200 gms. sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup flour (Whole wheat) shopping list
- 1 cup All Purpose flour shopping list
- FOR THE FILLING. 1 1/2 cup red beans (soak overnite, pressure-cook with salt and soda) 2 onions chopped 1 1/2 tomatoes chopped 1 inch ginger, grated 1 tsp. Red chilli powder 1 tsp. Dhania powder 1/2-tsp turmeric powder a pinch of Asafoetida 1 tbsp sugar salt to taste vegetable oil 2 tsp tomato ketchup. carrots, cabbage and spring onions grated INGREDIENTS FOR THE SAUCE 8 tomatoes (boiled and chopped) 3 onions (chopped) 1 tsp Red chilli powder 1 tsp sugar 1 tsp ajma salt to taste 7 to 8 whole red chillies shopping list
How to make it
- For Filling
- 1. Heat oil in a kadai and add the onions and saute
- 2. add the tomatoes and saute for 5 mins.
- 3. add the chilli pwder dhania and haldi and hing
- 4. add sugar and salt to taste.
- 5. then add the rajma and ginger let it boil for a while.
- 6. add the ketchup and mash the rajma with a masher. Can add a little water to it.
- For sauce
- 1. Heat some oil in a kadai
- 2. add the onions and whole red chillies and saute.
- 3. add the tomatoes, let them be soft.
- 4. then grind and sieve.
- 5. add the chilli powder, ajma, salt and sugar and heat again till the sauce is done.
- For wrappers
- 1. Combine atta and Maida and knead a soft dough
- 2. Roll out thick chappatis and bake them only on tava. They should be semi baked.
- The Finale
- 1. Take a tray for oven and place a roti on one side.
- 2. Put some rajma in the middle along with Carrot, cabbage and onions put some sauce on it
- 3. Seal the roti by applying sour cream on two ends and binding them together.
- 4. Then pour some sauce and sour cream over it. Go on the placing the rotis and finally garnish with cheese.
- 5. Bake it the oven till done. Till u can see that the cheese is done.