Corn MoussakaFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained (17 ounce can) shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 can tomato sauce (8 ounce) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 slightly beaten eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cream style cottage cheese, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- slivered almonds (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Spread corn in an ungreased shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- In medium skillet brown ground beef ; drain off excess fat.
- Add flour; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Stir in tomato sauce, garlic salt, and cinnamon; pour over corn in dish.
- Bake in oven 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine eggs, cottage cheese and chives;
- spread over meat mixture.
- Top with Parmesan and mozzarella; sprinkle nuts over, if desired.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes more,