Thai Style Chicken CurryFrom pleclare 9 years ago
- 1T vegetable oil shopping list
- 11/2lbs. boneless chicken,cut in 1" pieces shopping list
- 1(14-15 oz)can Thai coconut soup(Tom Kha or Tom Kha Kai) shopping list
- 1T thai green-curry paste shopping list
- 3/4 lb. fresh pineapple chunks(about 2 cups) shopping list
- 1(15 oz.) can straw mushrooms,rinsed and drained shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a 12" heavy skillet over med-high heat till it shimmers,then saute chicken with 1/4t. salt until golden brown and just cooked through4 to 6 mins.. Transfer to bowl.
- Simmer soup in skillet with curry paste and pineapple chunks,uncovered.stirring occassionally,until liquid is reduced by about one fourth,about 5 mins.
- Return chicken with any juices from bowl to skillet and stir in mushrooms,then simmer 1 min.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
The pineapple chunks add a nice sweet edge to this recipe, also...straw mushrooms are available in most stores. Gecko, have you tried any of pleclare's recipes or are you just into hit and runs?rml in loved it