Hersheys Chocolate Mallow PieFrom berry 6 years ago
How to make it
- Bake pie shell, using favorite recipe. Cool.
- Quarter marshmallow or using 16 regular or enough jet puffed to equal 1/4lb. (this is important as the gelatin in the marshmallow is the only thickening agent).
- Put marshmallows and milk in top of double boiler over medium heat.
- Cut up chocolate bar, slicing almonds very thin; add to marshmallows and milk. Cook stirring frequently until smooth and marshmallows and chocolate have melted,
- approx 5 – 10 minutes. Cool thoroughly .
- Fol. In 1 cup of the cream, whipped; pour into cooled pie shell.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Top with remaining cream, whipped, and garnish with chocolate curls.
The Cookberry Riverside, Ca
The Rating6 people
I am a chocolate lover, thanks...organicmama in loved it
Absolutely Delicious..thanks! n truly a choco-lovers dream..iffyo in loved it
great posting berry
just up my ally!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanksmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!