Sweet and Sour Mango Chicken Stir FryFrom steakmonster 7 years ago
- 5 chicken breasts, sliced into strips shopping list
- 2 finely chipped onions shopping list
- 3 tbl spoons sunflower oil shopping list
- 4 ts corn flour shopping list
- ½ cup water shopping list
- 1 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 mango, peeled stoned and chopped into cubes shopping list
- 2 tbl spoons freshly grated ginger shopping list
- 1.5 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 360g Fresh mixed stir fry veg (beansprouts, bamboo shoots, water chestnut, Cabage, Mangetout) shopping list
- ground allspice shopping list
- soy sauce shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Place the chicken strips in a bowl and sprinkle with the ground allspice, soy sauce and garlic powder. Leave to marinate.
- Mix water and corn flour in a saucepan and stir until dissolved on a low heat.
- While stirring, add sugar and vinegar
- Add mango and ginger and keep on a low heat, stirring regularly.
- Heat oil in a wok, add onions and stir until soft.
- Add chicken strips and stir for 10 – 15 minutes until chicken I cooked.
- Add stir-fry veg and mango sauce. Stir and cook together for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with rice and enjoy while watching a nice movie… maybe “Freak Out” :p
The Cooksteakmonster Gloucester, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!