Bread Machine Pizza DoughFrom debra47 8 years ago
How to make it
- Follow the directions for your particular bread machine in regard to the order of the ingredients.
- The two bread machines I have had call for the water first and the rest of the ingredients follow.
- Use the setting that is for dough.
- This particular recipe is for a 1 large pizza or the equivalent for a 1 1/2 pound loaf of bread.
- After the dough is done, place on a lightly oiled pizza pan and turn any excess dough under itself to form a high crust.
- Cover and let rise for about 30 minutes.
- Proceed with favorite pizza sauce and toppings (homemade or purchased)