Garlic and Sun-Dried Tomato Corn MuffinFrom bettyxxoxx 9 years ago
- 2 (8 1/2-ounce) packages corn muffin mix shopping list
- 2 cups whole kernel corn shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed shopping list
- 2/3 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil (from an 8-ounce jar) shopping list
- 2/3 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 2/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 2 muffin tins.
- In a large bowl combine the muffin mix, corn, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, and eggs until well blended.
- Add the buttermilk mixture to the muffin mix. Stir to combine.
- Spoon the mix into the muffin tins, filling up the cups about halfway.
- Bake until golden brown on top, about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm, with butter.
The Cookbettyxxoxx N Little Rock, AR
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!