Cinnamon toasted PecansFrom crossfire 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place butter in a small dish or glass measuring cup. Heat in microwave on high for 20 seconds, or until melted.
- Place pecans in plastic bag. Pour melted butter over nuts and toss in bag.
- Mix together sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour over pecans in bag. shake to coat evenly. Spread pecans on paper plate.
- Cook in microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until hot.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!