Green Chili Chicken EnchiladasFrom tarra 9 years ago
- Green Salsa: shopping list
- 6 tomatillos-skinned and rinsed shopping list
- 1 or more jalapenos-stem removed shopping list
- 1/4 onion shopping list
- 2 clove garlic shopping list
- 2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup cilantro shopping list
- 1 tbsp lime shopping list
- ~~or use a can of green chili sauce. (Homemade IS better) shopping list
- Enchiladas: shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken-shredded or diced shopping list
- 2 cups cheese-shredded shopping list
- 6-8 flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Boil tomatillos and jalapenos until they change color.
- Put in blender tomatillos, jalapenos, onion, garlic, salt, cilantro and lime.
- Blend until smooth.
- Mix 1/3 sauce with cooked chicken and 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Warm tortillas.
- In 9x13 dish sprayed with cooking spray, put a little sauce in bottom.
- Fill tortilla with chicken mixture, roll and put in pan.
- Continue with remaining tortillas.
- Cover with remaining sauce followed by remaining cheese.
- Bake 350 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooktarra Soda Springs, ID
The Rating4 people
MAKE THIS RECIPE IF YOU LOVE GREEN CHILI SAUCE!
It was amazing...we loved it. I'm making it again tonight so that is twice in 10 days. Its a keeper!tequila12 in Sleepy Hollow loved it
THIS IS THE BEST ENCHILADA RECIPE EVER! Definitely a recipe that I will make again and again!!!blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it
Very nice green salsa fresh and delicious.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it