Enchilada CasseroleFrom tarra 8 years ago
- 1 1/4 lb hamburger shopping list
- 1 cup onion shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 20 oz can enchilada sauce shopping list
- 8 oz can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- corn tortillas shopping list
- 4 cup cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Brown hamburger and onions, salt
- Add sauces and chili powder
- In separate bowl mix egg and cottage cheese.
- Spray 9x13 pan. Put a little sauce in bottom.
- 1/3 cheese
- All egg mixture
- 1/3 meat sauce
- REPEAT with cheese on top.
- Bake 45 minutes-let stand additional 10 before serving
The Cooktarra Soda Springs, ID
- Not added to any groups yet!