Soft Bread SticksFrom tarra 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup warm water shopping list
- 1 1/2 TBSP yeast shopping list
- 1 TBSP sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 TBSP sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 egg-beaten shopping list
- 2-3 cups flour shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 cube butter-melted shopping list
- 1 tsp dill weed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt shopping list
How to make it
- Mix 1st 3 ingredients together and let raise.
- Mix milk, sugar, salt egg and flour with the yeast mixture.
- Mix well and let stand 15 minutes
- Roll on floured counter into a rectangle.
- Cut into 1/2 inch strips (small end of rectangle)
- Fold in half and twist.
- Place on buttered cookie sheet.
- Raise until double.
- Melt butter and add dill and garlic salt.
- Brush 1/2 on bread sticks and bake 350 until lightly brown.
- Brush on remaining butter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktarra Soda Springs, ID
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!