Easy Beef StroganoffFrom liezel 9 years ago
- 1 kg fillet or rumpsteak, cut up in pieces (36 oz ; 2.2 pound ) shopping list
- 60 ml tomato chutney (1/4 cup) or shopping list
- 30 ml tomato sauce (ketchup) (3 tablespoons) + 30 ml chutney (3 tablespoons) shopping list
- 1 packet of thick white onion soup shopping list
- 4 tablespoons water shopping list
- 250 ml cream (1 cup) shopping list
- 1 can mushrooms (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Place the steak into a oven dish or casserole.
- Pour the chutney and ketchup over.
- Sprinkle the soup powder over.
- Pour the water over.
- Put a lid on the dish or just put foil over.
- Bake at 180 degrees celcius(350 degrees F) for 40 - 60 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and the mushrooms.
- Bake another 15 - 20 minutes.
The Cookliezel Bloemfontein, ZA
The Rating5 people
You will not believe this,but I will have this as a dinner tonight.It seems that this is a new..I should try..I liked the onion soup addition.Thanks for sharing..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
great post wonderful recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!