Cheeseburger MacaroniFrom achope246 6 years ago
How to make it
- Brown and drain the ground beef as you are boiling macaroni.
- Drain macaroni and return to pot.
- Add butter and milk, then cheese packet.
- Add ground beef and stir. (Add this before the other cheese so you can see how cheesy you want it.)
- Add however much cheese you want to get it to the perfect cheesiness (is that a word?) as you like!
The Cookachope246 Gastonia, NC
The Rating4 people
Looks yummy.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
Grandkids loved it! And it has to be KRAFT! My 5 year old grand daughter... looks for the blue box!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Thanks for the idea!mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it