Country Pork Sausage OldFrom rosemaryblue 8 years ago
How to make it
- Tell your butcher to grind the pork for sausage, OR you may prefer to grind it yourself!
- In large bowl, place gound pork
- Add seasonings to ground pork
- Mix well with utensil or hands
- Let set in refrigerator a few hours before cooking or make into patties and stack, placing waxed paper between slices
- When ready to cook, place patties in frying pan and fry as usual
- NOTE: This is a very simple, old country Pork Sausage Recipe that was given to me years ago. And it was old then.